AVAILABLE PROGRAMMESA. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
a. Fine & Applied Arts with options in: i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
b. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
c. Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Home & Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in: i.Biology ii.Chemistry iii. Biology /Microbiology iv. Microbiology v. Physics with Electronics.
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the recent 2017 JAMB UTME Exam.
- Candidates who choose the Polytechnic as FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH CHOICE and those who didnt choose the Polytechnic are eligible to apply
- Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
- Candidates should visit the school website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms
- On the “Generate Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Admission Screening Registration
- Make payments using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Return to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
ONLINE ADMISSION DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION1. Jamb Result
2. O'Level Result
3. Passport Photograph
4. Local Government Identification Letter
5. First School Leaving Certificate
6. Birth Certificate
7. Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
visit here for more updates