How to Prepare for Post UTME Exams for a successful admission in 2017
Some students find it very difficult to prepare for exams. Some find it very stressful and time-consuming. There are a couple of things you can do ahead of time to boost your confidence and enhance your preparedness for anything the test or exams throws at you. Read these tips carefully and repeatedly.
How to Prepare for Post UTME Exams1. Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
2. Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, post utme past questions and answers, mock questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
See also:how to score high in post utme
3. Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
4. Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like and don’t over sleep.
5. Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
6. Eat when you feel like: During exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
7. Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on facebook, twitter, 2go, blackberry pinging. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce you time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams you can go back and sleep in it.
see also:how to overcome post utme tension and fear
If you like these tips, consider sharing it with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.